Auto Parts DescriptionMonroe Suspension Conversion KitsMonroe Suspension Conversion Kits
convert a vehicles factory equipped air or electronic suspension to a non-air or non-electronic suspension set up. Every conversion kit features premium-quality replacement components? application-tuned shock/strut, coil spring(s) and necessary mounting hardware? needed for a complete bolt-on worry-free solution.
Vehicle Model Applications
Part Type: Electronic to Passive Suspension Conversion Kit
Position: Front and Rear
w/ Z55 Electronic Suspension; Conversion Kit Converts a Four Corner Electronic Adjustable Suspension to a Four Corner Conventional Passive Suspension While Maintaining the Air Leveling on the Rear. Requires One Kit Per Vehicle.
2005 Cadillac Escalade
- Single-lip low-friction oil seal
- Nitrogen Gas Charged: For improved ride and handling helps maintain tire to road contact by reducing aeration.
- 2-3/8" (60.3 mm) reserve tube
- Large 1-3/4" (44.5 mm) piston bore
- Hardened 23/32" (18 mm) diameter chrome piston rod
- Resistance and arc-welded mounts provide a 15000 lbs. (6804 kg) tensile strength for maximum durability
- Unique hydraulic rebound lockout (when required)
- Heavy wall drawn over mandrel pressure tube
- 10-Stage full displaced valving (on most applications)